Wi-Fi Water Leak Sensor
Protect your home from water damage
Be the first to know about any water leaks in your home before any flooding occurs and expensive repairs are needed. A push notification goes straight to your phone, and the sensor’s alarm will provide an audible warning of water leaks and floods.
Long and flexible cable
Place the smart water sensor, with its 1.8m cable, in the optimal position. The sensor’s compact design allows it to fit into smaller gaps to reliably detect moisture and prevent water damage in properties.
How it works
Simly download the free mydlink™ app and select ‘add a device’. It connects seamlessly to your home Wi-Fi network. It also works with other mydlink™ smart home devices, and Google Assistant. You can also combine actions with IFTTT like send an SMS to a neighbour when a water detection occurs. Save your smart home from water damage. No monthly subscription charges and no hub required.
- Detects water and leaks
- Phone alert & 90dB siren when water is detected
- 1.8m flexible lead, compact probe
- AA battery-powered sensor
- mydlink™, Google Assistant, and IFTTT compatible
- Works with your home Wi-Fi
- Amazon Alexa & Google Assistant
- IFTTT & mydlink Automation